I am Josh Sorensen, verified human being. This my website. It serves as a hub for my professional, personal, and academic escapades.
Here have some quick facts about me:
- I am currently an undergraduate at the University of Wollongong, Australia.
- My majors are Digital Media Communication and International Relations. I am also minoring in Creative Writing and Politics
- Coffs Harbour is my home town (yes the one with the Big Banana).
- Currently, I am an editor at large for Chattr and a regular contributor at Movie Metropolis.
- Rumour has it that I do freelance work (for people who ask nicely).
- Becoming a full-time writer of words is my current aspiration.
- If I can combine that with my known love of movies and talent for overthinking them, even better
- This my favourite number because it’s symetrical and rhymes with my favourite word (abrogate).
- I consider myself the worlds leading Paddington 2 scholar.
- Of all the vines ever made this is my favourite.
- The header illustration was drawn by the incredible TwitchyCreedles.
Before you go exploring let me leave you with a quote that I find oddly inspirational:
“There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
– Doulgas Adams, The Hitchhikers Guide to Galaxy